Thursday, October 13, 2011

30 jailers punished for inmates beating

The article I read about was jailers punished for beating inmates. In the last two years some jailers in Los Angeles have been beating inmates and 30 jailers have been punished for doing so. Some deputies get away with abusing the inmates because they make up some justification story about why they beat them up. Most of the deputies don't even get caught because of no evidence and the inmates are to scared to say so. One of the sheriffs said he was gonna install 69 camera by the end of the year in the jail.

In this article I felt kind of sorry for the inmates because they we being abused and the they weren't doing anything bad in the jail. The punishment could also be good because then when they get out of jail they Wont be tempted to do anything bad or else they will get that punishment.


Source

1 comment:

  1. I think the jailers should go to jail because the inmates are trying to change and they are just making them more violent

    ReplyDelete