The article i read about is about guns being stolen from LAPD SWATS training site. Over 40 guns had been stolen, 21 of them were Mp-5 submachine guns and 12 were large caliber gun. They were in a secure SWAT training site. The guns are only supposed to fire blanks, but they could be made to fire normal bullets again. The guns were discovered missing when a police officer went to the building at 9 in the morning. The officer also found some electrical equipment still left in the building. The building was not guarded, but it still was secure with some bolt lock and a heavy metal roll gate.
I felt curious about why people would steal so much guns. I also feel scared for the people in LA because if they robbers could get the guns to fire normal bullets again then then lots of people in LA are going to get hurt. I also felt bad for the SWAT people because they are supposed to be smart people who thinkn things through before they do them, but they got stolen from. I think the LAPD SWAT should've been more secure about their weapons. They should've kept them in a more secuf building Like their headquarters.
Source
No comments:
Post a Comment